Memories of Evelyn Miller

This blog is dedicated to the memory of our granddaughter, Evelyn Celeste Miller. Evey went missing July 1st and her body was recovered July 6th from the Cedar River near Floyd, Iowa. This venue will help celebrate the wonder that she was and also post up-to-date information on the wait for justice. If you have any information about the crime please contact the Floyd County Sheriff's Office at 1-641-228-1821 or e-mail me directly.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

This is the door to my room at Dad's - Come in

Note, This is a post in progress




Map to Candlelight Service in Evelyn's Memory






This is me and my Mom, Noel while I was still a baby visiting Dad's house.









This is my Dad, Andy. I don't know what he is trying to do here but Grandpa kept the picture anyway.







This is a good picture of Casey and my Mom. It reminds me of how little I once was. I loved them both very much.







I can't remember who took this picture of me and my only living Grandpa, but it is sort of cute. Do you notice that he has a bald spot? Ha Ha!



This is my Grandma Linda. She always made me feel special, and I was. She would help me choose clothes and played with me a lot.

0 Comments:

<< Home